The Colchester Food Shelf will be open for donations on:
- Saturday, November 12 from 12 Noon to 4 PM
- Saturday, November 19 from 12 Noon to 4 PM
We would like to offer dinner fixings along with a turkey for current Food Shelf clients. We are looking for:
- Bags of potatoes/boxed scalloped potatoes
- Turkey gravy
- Green bean casserole ingredients (green beans, cream of mushroom soup and French fried onion rings)
- Boxed stuffing mix
- Cranberry sauce
- Turkeys weighing 12-16 pounds are a good size
Donations can also be dropped off on Wednesday, November 16 from 11 AM to 6 PM.
Thank you for your continued support and Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Stay Safe and Healthy.
Help us spread the word to those that may not see the Front Porch Forum, Facebook, or website posts!
PLEASE STAY SAFE AND WELL!
Where Can You Find Us?
The Food Shelf is located at 245 Main Street, Colchester, between Claussen’s Greenhouse and Union Memorial School.
Our mailing address for donations is Colchester Food Shelf, PO Box 625, Colchester, Vermont 05446.
Questions? Email email@example.com. We can also be reached by phone at 802-879-2444. If you call outside our Wednesday hours, please leave a message.