Colchester Food Shelf will be open every Wednesday in December from 12 Noon to 6 PM
The Colchester Food Shelf will be open for what has become its regular hours, 12 Noon to 6 p.m., all remaining Wednesdays in December (December 23rd and 30th).
Please remember to wear a face mask the entire time you are at the Food Shelf.
- Please pull in as if you are going to the side door of the Food Shelf, but turn and park parallel to the right-hand garage door.
- Please continue to stay in your car while at the Food Shelf.
- If you are new to the Food Shelf, please bring proof of residency (utility bill, insurance bill, mortgage/lease). A driver’s license can NOT be used for proof of residency.
- Please make sure there is room in the trunk of your car and/or the back of your SUV.
- If you are not feeling well, please ask someone to come to pick up your groceries for you. Please call us to complete the perishables information and let us know who is picking up groceries for you. You can reach the Food Shelf at 802-879-2444.
Please know that we do watch for cars after dark, but if you are the only car and a volunteer does not come right out, please give a quick toot of your car horn or call the Food Shelf number (802-879-2444) and let us know you are waiting.
Thank you so much for the donated groceries each week. Last Wednesday we received 600 pounds of canned goods! Amazing! We ask that you please continue to bring items only on Wednesdays. You can park at Claussen’s Greenhouse. You will find the donation container near the left garage door at the Food Shelf. We are open on Wednesdays from 12 Noon to 6 PM. We can always use pasta sauce, peanut butter and jelly, bottled juice, baking items (like flour and sugar), canned meals (like Ravioli, beef stew, Spaghetti O’s, etc.).
Where Can You Find Us?
The Food Shelf is located at 245 Main Street, Colchester, between Claussen’s Greenhouse and Union Memorial School. We can also be reached by phone at 802-879-2444. If you call outside our Wednesday hours, please leave a message.
Our mailing address for donations is Colchester Food Shelf, PO Box 625, Colchester, Vermont 05446.
Questions? Email email@example.com
THANK YOU again from the Volunteers and Clients