As we approach the winter season in Vermont, the Colchester Community Food Shelf is looking for some new volunteers to work at the Food Shelf. Food Shelf Volunteers are ADULTS who:
- Are here through the winter.
- Are available on Wednesdays between 11:30 am and 6:00 pm.
- Can volunteer for a two-hour shift once a month, twice a month, or more.
- Must wear mask and gloves while working their shift.
- Duties would include filling out information from clients who remain in their cars; packing groceries from our shopping list; bring groceries to the client’s car; pack perishables chosen by the clients and bring those to the car; weigh, date check and shelve donations.
Please consider working with other volunteers using safe Covid-19 practices while serving fellow Colchester residents who need our services.
If you are interested to knowing more or signing up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, our volunteer coordinator.